【医】 observation; view
【经】 observation; take stock of
1.look-in 2.lookinto 3.observe 4.observation 5.survey 6.sighting 7.viewing 8.watching 9.view 10.takestockof 11.espial 12.watch...for 13.observationmeasurements 14.oversight 15.outsight 16.perspective
- 他刚发表了英国鸟类生活观察报告。He's just published his observations on British bird life.
- 他观察敏锐，但是很少说话。He observes keenly, but says little.
- 他是个敏锐的观察家。He is an acute observer.
- 他观察着，看会发生什么情况。He watched to see what would happen.
- 他的观察报告都很简单扼要。All his observations were short and to the point.
- 我们很难观察月亮的另一边。The far side of the moon is difficult for us to observe.
- 他们派她去那做观察员。They sent her there as an observer.
- 他被送进医院观察。He was taken into hospital for observation.